Striever

Shock Security Officer Format:

What is your in-game name?

Striever

What is your current rank?

MSGT

How long have you been in Shock?

3 months

How much time do you have on the server? 

Like 200 hours I don't know exactly. My time since starting this server on steam went from 800 hrs. too over a 1000. This is the only server I play

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have been an NCO for over a month. I often times am the highest commanding trooper on, so I have no control over promotions or anything. I usually ask high command to help. Also, I have hosted a number of sims, and my tryout numbers are higher than most. I have spent 90% of my in-game money awarding the troops in sims, and I enjoy leading the troops in events. I also put in on average 8 hours a day 6 days a week into the battalion. My only job is shock, I have no interest in joining any other battalion, as I am most invested into shock. There are certain members of the nco team that I believe to not embody the title and responsibility given to them as an NCO. The job of an NCO is to take care of their troops first and foremost. I work to do that in every situation, therefore I know I will make a great officer because my primary job is to look after the NCO's and the direction the battalion is moving towards. I want SHOCK to be the most respected and trustworthy battalion on the server, I want every battalion to see shock and to envy their leadership and look at how they can replicate that. I am also an active duty military personnel in IRL, the responsibilities I shoulder and the training I have been given actively transfer over to Shock. I went through bootcamp, I lead sailors everyday and I work to uphold the Navy's core motto Honor Courage and Commitment. I have deployed overseas, working 96 hours a week, getting very little sleep and eating horrid food. I know how to work with other people and I know how to lead, and more importantly I know what to look for in a leader. My IRL experiences vastly number other people looking for a position like this. (not to talk down on anyone) I just want to remind you that I know how to be the perfect officer.  

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? 

I have already been in charge of the shock battalion many times when I am the highest rank on. I have hundreds of hours on this server and I try really hard to treat everyone with respect. I haven't been as active the last two weeks due to personal problems at home. but those problems are now over and I have the ability to be very active. I have active experience leading people IRL through the Navy so I know how people work, their emotions and how to work with them. My dedication to this server is huge, and to this game. I love everything about shock and I want to see shock fulfil its ultimate potential. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

At risk of repeating myself I have lots of experience working with the battalion. I have been told that the only reason why I have been an NCO for so long, not including my hiatus from the server, is because I work really hard to be the best NCO I can be, and I am one of the few trusted NCO's. I understand if you would like me to stay as an NCO and I have no problems staying as one. But I know I can change the battalion for the better, creating a space of respect, cohesion and ultimately fun. I want to remove the lack of communication in some areas of the command. I want to create a unit of cohesion and friendship. I want players to join shock because out of every battalion we are the closest. I want everyone in Shock to know that the can rely on me no matter the rank. I want to create a space built on friendship and fun, which I know I don't have as big an opportunity to do as a NCO. 

How active can you be?

I used to be on 6 days a week for 8 hours a day and quickly got tired of it. I can promise I will be on for at least 4 days a week 2-3 hours a day. 

Goals in GamingLight (I put this myself I think its important)

First off I love the server. I love all the players and the community we have built. My goal is to become senior commander one day and maybe even surpassing that. I know it will take a long time. But I am dedicated to this server and its players. 

PS.

Thank you for reviewing my application, no matter what your decision is, I will continue to be the best I can be in whatever rank that is even if I am a PVT

Edited by WG | twinboymike

+Support!

-Dedicated to shock
-Has stayed with shock and done a good bit of tryouts!
-Does his job well
-Pretty good activity and makes the most of his time!

Striever and myself started in shock roughly the same time, he has shown he cares about shock and wants to help it improve! He may have fallen off a little with disappearing for 2 weeks but he has quickly recovered and is willing to give it everything for the battalion! Good luck buddy! 

• Thanks 1

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

• Adam. locked this topic