6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be A Nova Vice Commander

• Yes!
    • No!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Nova PSVL CPT Galaxy NT11

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a nova vice commander for many reason I left the server for about two years and I loved every minute being Inquisitorius command and I believe its time to rejoin a command team. Firstly, I would like to be a vice commander in nova so I can assist the other members of the command team in keeping nova active. Secondly, I am experienced in creating documents and can further assist command in updating old documents. I believe tryouts should be much hard as it is very easy to join nova at the moment and should be much harder as we are a special operations battalion. Thirdly, I believe nova is looked at as unprofessional which makes people not want to join the battalion and I wish to help change that. I believe people are not punished hard enough when they break nova rules and I wish to fix this. Finally, I have enjoyed my time in nova and would love for other people to experience that same feeling I get every time I get on the job. Nova has the potential to be great and I believe I can help achieve this.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Currently I Have 11 Weeks | 1,087:27 Hours On The Server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The vice commander of a branch has many responsibilities. Firstly, they should help the other members of the command team oversee the battalion and make sure everything is running smoothly such as everyone is following the SOP's and all documents are up to date. Secondly, they should answer any questions any officer can not answer as they are one of the last members of the chain of command. Thirdly, the vice commanders of a branch should be a role model for the other ranked members as they look up to them. They should act professional at all times. Finally, vice commanders should do everything they can to keep the battalion active and as it stand currently nova is lacking in member and I will do everything to change this so we are one of the most active battalions. They should also give players a reason to jump on the nova job when there is no army high command to guard by hosting sims and trainings.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I should be trusted to be a vice commander for many reasons. I have previous command experience in Inquisitorius as ninth sister and I was the most active IQ command member at the time. I did not receive a strike while in IQ command. At the time the defensive formation was relatively new and I did my best to enforce it and help make it into the main rule of IQ it is today. In my time in nova I have not received a strike as I strive to follow all rules and regulations of nova. I wish to see nova extremely active before my time on GamingLight is over and I believe I am ready to join the nova command team.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Tuesday - Saturday 4-8 Hours
Sunday - Tuesday - 12-20 Hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
FailRP - 2/24/2022
ARDM | Fail RP - 4/16/2020
LTAP | RDM - 5/03/2020
RDM - 4/05/2020
RDM -10/12/2020
MRDM - 4/24/2020

Edited by Zendo

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

MEGA PLUS SUPPPORT
+this guy is very helpfull
+ Great guy

+Great Nova
+Good app
+dedication

GREAT GUY FOR VCMDR I wish YOU LUCK o7

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

Always see this dude on doing Nova stuff and is friendly. Always recruiting, and getting people active.
I also hear good things about him.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

21 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPPORT
+this guy is very helpfull
+ Great guy

+Great Nova
+Good app
+dedication

GREAT GUY FOR VCMDR I wish YOU LUCK o7

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Marshal Commander for training and your whitelist.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic