Aleolicat RRH Application

Aleolicat

In Game Name: Aleolicat

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:3310378

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC SGT, D5 PFC and CI RCT.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: I don't really care that much about what O5 i guard, i can go well with anyone and as long as i can do my job efficiently and the O5 is happy, i'm happy.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) image.png.aeb56fdd74214b10420409b058020e21.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to be able to experience everything that the server has to offer and in my opinion RRH is the peak of someones life in the server (lol), but yeah i would like to participate in their community and duties, i feel like it would be a good job for me as well as a chill one that has a lot more stuff to do aswell as the freedom if RRH has any, it would feel special for me to be a RRH and it would improve my experience in the server a lot.

Why should we accept you: I think that in my current state, i would be able to peform the RRH duties greatly, you should also consider accepting me because i'm very active, i learn very quickly, i listen to orders efficiently and if i do something enough times i will be the best at it. With all of that said, i'm basically trying to say that if i get accepted i will be able to do anything you tell me as long as you tell me how to do it and when i should do it cause then i will be able to execute that order perfectly and if i can't, i could always try again, it is a game after all.

Edited by Aleolicat
name part was empty

-support

-pretty low RP Ranks i suggest getting maybe LCPL+ in branches before starting

-ngl don't know who tf you are but thats probably due to timezones

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support 
Basically: 
-Low ranks 
-Not ready for Level 5 Clearence 
-Your activity isn't the best I see you once/twice a week
-Bad establishment on the server  

-Bad at combat
I really don't think you are ready for RRH Program, try to become SM/MSGT 

Edited by Destroyer2

On 3/6/2022 at 8:43 AM, Destroyer2 said:

-Support 
Basically: 
-Low ranks 

-Bad at combat

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 3/6/2022 at 8:43 AM, Destroyer2 said:

-Support 
Basically: 
-Low ranks 

-Bad at combat

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic