The Hidden Threat, (MEGA) 3/5/2022

MR PC

How did you find it select a number and also please leave a review :)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Rate event

• 5 good
    • 1 bad

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2022 at 04:32 PM

Post Title: “(The Hidden Threat)- Hosted by (PC & Mando & Kio) on (3/5/2022)”

Event Type: (Mega, Defcon1)

Event Description: (A hidden rebel trooper who's been aboard the ISD-GL for a while has hyperspaced the ISD to Endor where we will face a new adversary, we need all the troops we can muster this will be a very difficult war ahead all troopers need to be prepared for the worst cases of boarding and a possible Defcon 1, no further questions get yourselves ready.
This practically involved the ISD-GL troops to defend the ISD, then retreat to the Light Cruiser and then they moved it to the off ship being Endor.)

What could have gone better in the event?: (Definitely i could have personally improved on a few aspects such as managing, as well as organizing all aspects of the battle with regards to naval the troops and my event actors)

Please leave your feedback on my event in the comments, as well as a rating from 1 (bad event) to 5 (good event).

• Like 1

Here's why i liked this event....which doesn't happen often...

I love the fact we had fighters in AS  while on ship combat was active...the pivot to planet had us to re-strat our approach.

SF engaged and properly supported ground troops to and from the planet  - we had HOT LZz which challaneged our pilots.

When Defcon 1 happened - great comms were deployed during this phase is my fave...the Imperial Forces focused on the PANDORA

PANDORA forces RULED

Edited by guyt2030
  • Like 2

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID