Jrshafer

In Game Name: jrshafer 

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:634616623 

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: 2LT in GENSEC and MA in maintenance

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Weiss or Hoovey 

If applying for Analyst, please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join because it seems like a fun thing to do and something different then from what I regularly do and I would like to meet and become friends with more people and talk to people who usually I wouldn't be able to and also I get to do more serious RP and I am very interested in it and would love to try it out 

Why should we accept you: you should accept me because me because I am serious and never Ming I am CMD in GENSEC so I know what I am doing and know the layout of the map I am also a warden so I know how to do Intergrations if needed I am pretty active on the server and I could get along with people pretty easily and I am pretty trusted within the foundation plus I know some 0-5 well and I do pretty well with defending researchers when being shot at containing SCPS and killing CI while having good Commnication with MTF and other branches I am really interested in RRH I also have much respect with most if not all of GENSEC NCO'S and enlisted I also am very dedicated to this server  and when I am interested in something I am active and I do the best I possibly could with it I also think you should accept me because I worked very hard till this very point and I don't have plans on stopping anytime soon i am also very good at rallying enlisted and NCOS during partial lockdown or just in general making sure everything neat and nice and having having the operation run smoothly I also got promoted to WO instead of being picked from applications which is a little bit hard and proves I have what it takes to take on some more and serious  responsibility's 

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

image.png

Edited by timshafer07

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

11 hours ago, Destroyer2 said:

+ Support       
+Good warden 
+Active 
+Kind person 

-Establishment kinda small in the server

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Very Active

Doing great in the server

amazing combative

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic