KetchupBox

Should Box become an Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an Officer

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?

Box, in game rank SFC

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)

STEAM_0:0:520052864

3. How long have you been on the server?

(As shown on the tab list) 2 weeks

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?

Currently 1 but its been many months since I've received it

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?

I want to be an Officer because I desire to lead the stormtrooper regiment. I've always looked at officers as somebody you can look up to, I want to be that person, somebody to look up to for support. I'm very active and helpful to those who have questions and need guidance about which sub-branches to choose. I'm a good leader when it comes to directing and commanding those on where to go when the ISD is under attack.

6. What time zone are you in?

PST

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?

I'm plenty active. I can host lots of sims and tryouts (especially for Engineers as a senior engineer). When it comes to battalion updates I can provide feedback before a forum suggestion post is made. The ST battalion is usually seen as mingy to most people, I believe it's time for a change and make it a regiment that's worth looking at as helpful, friendly, and enjoyable to be in.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?

I used to be a MSG in the stormtrooper battalion, and a former SFC in shock. I am able to lead and direct enlisted with confidence. If I do get selected, it'll be a good start to my Officer experience.

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Vice Marshall]

ACCEPTED!
Please speak to a CPT+ in game for your officer training. Congrats and welcome to the ST officer team!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Zug locked this topic