SCP-008 genetic testing

Its Buck

Grammar: (10/10)

The grammar in this document was well produced, well thought, and advanced in its nature. I'll definitely use this document as an example for solid grammar.

Design: (9/10)

This design in my personal opinion, is almost flawless, the one thing I would encourage is making sure those boxes don't become super crowded. But other than that the presentation is incredibly well done!

Lore: (9/10)

The amount of research and focus you've put into this document truly shows especially with your understanding of this disease, and how it effects more of a person than just their physiological  state. A continuation of this test I would personally love to see is, "Will SCP-500 cure the genetic effects of SCP-008" But excellent job!

Creativity: (9/10)

Again, saying this again, THIS TEST WAS REMARKABLE. The thought process, the presentation, and proper utilizations of images that match the quality of document!

TOTAL: 9.2/10

NOTES: This is one of the best test documents I've read in a good minute. This kind of work and dedication show a perfect example of what is needed to make it into the Wanderers' Library. When reading this it shows you have foundation understandings about pathology, and genetics. Again remarkable test, and I look forward to seeing more from you!

-AGENT GRIZZLY OA1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |