Ren's Doctor Application

ren1point0

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Ren

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?:  STEAM_0:0:192965920

3. What is your Rank? SM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?: I should become medical command for a few basic reasons. First, I consider myself extremely active, hopping on at least once every two days. I'm always ready to get on the server if needed, and I can usually always be found in the Teamspeak. Second, as an Nu7 1LT and special forces member, I know the responsibilities and rights of command and special forces, specifically low command. I know how to use a site code changer, the conditions for the different codes, how to handle insubordinate enlisted, and how I should act in a position of power,  especially with enlisted around. I consider myself extremely knowledgeable about the rules, and I have plenty of experience being a supporting and guiding hand to enlisted who are relatively new to the server. All these things considered, I consider myself an optimal candidate for Medical Command.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do?: Tell them to follow me and return them to LCZ. If they do not comply after multiple warnings, demote them off the job and remove them from Medical for non-compliance with command. After we are in medbay, question them about why they were in HCZ. If it's for a valid reason, give them a verbal warning. If it's for an invalid reason, give them a strike and remove them from Medical.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?  Show them around D-block and D-block intersection. Explain their role as a Field Medic, and tell them about combat healing and defib guidelines. Tell them that they can buy defib charges from armory. Tell them that they are non-combatant, and instruct them that the weapons they are allowed to buy depend on rank. Explain and highlight critical condition and the codes which constitute them. Finally, give them the Field Medic SOP and WL.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?: Tell them to come out of dblock for a second. If they do not comply after multiple warnings, demote them off the job and give them a verbal for non-compliance with command, and question them about it. If they do not tell you even after they have been demoted, give them a singular strike for multiple instances of non-compliance with command and insubordination. After they are out of D-block, question them about about why they were shooting D-class. If they did it for a valid reason, I.E. being attacked first, give them no punishment and apologize. If they are doing it for no reason, double strike them for malicious breach of Medical SOP and breaking of non-combatant rules when they are at a rank where they should know better.

+Support

Judging from your activity and medical logs, your activity and roleplay abilities are great. Also the questions have been answered perfectly. Good Luck!

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

4 minutes ago, new rowphin said:

+Support

Judging from your activity and medical logs, your activity and roleplay abilities are great. Also the questions have been answered perfectly. Good Luck!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

10 hours ago, new rowphin said:

+Support

Current MTF command, amazing person, outstanding activity, perfect canidate IMO!

+support Good luck ren

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

10 hours ago, new rowphin said:

+Support

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

+Support Ren is one the nicest guys on the server and is already a great Nu7 CMD he would make a great Medical CMD

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Adam. locked this topic