Interrogation of Nu7 MSGT Gommah

Williams

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyBbMpR7RWFnm2RRhijMcjMVfSKKMNXLsOfOMD3LW_w/edit?usp=sharing

This personnel seemed to be very compliant

We've learned a lot from this one

• Like 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

He wouldn't be able to reveal CMDR btw

My bad, just repeating what was said in the interro

• Like 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Efficiency: 15

Found out useful information regarding Nu7 and their high ranking personnel (even if it was an accident).

Insight: 5

Nothing special about this writing. Seemed bland and barely touched the surface of RP, relying only on dialogue.

Presentation: 5

Similar to what was said above, very bland and straight to the point. Add your own style to these logs, get into character and record your favorite details!

Writing: 5

For the writing, there was a mistake from lines 1-3. When you asked the interrogee  for his name and rank the dialogue mentioned that his rank was Nu7 rather than his branch. Whether this was a typo or not I'm unsure, but it doesn't follow RP and makes the rest of the log confusing. Also no file name.

Overall Grade: F (30%)

Do not be upset about the grade you received, you can use this information to further improve your logs and become an even better member of RnD. As easy as it would be for me to give you a high grade and my congratulations, I'd rather see you succeed and improve. Keep writing logs, and make sure you're having fun with it. Even read the logs of other members and learn some more about what makes interrogations and tests more intriguing to the reader. I'm looking forward to reading more material from you, good luck in your future in RnD!

-Inactive CI RnD SIN Geeko BIG

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector