𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

Your In-game: Freeze

The admin's name in-game: Echo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:  rdmx3

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

[img]https://i.imgur.com/f5C1C2I.jpg[/img]

Why do you think this warn was false:

So before I tell what happend, the player that reported me already said he wanted to drop charges, next to that I believe it was King and Balloon that were at the sit to handle this report. They can back these claims.

I forgot the name of the person that reported me but he was gonna reply on this aswell.

Alright, situation is : I'm at spawn with my car, I keep getting killed by a player 1,  destroying my car ect,  then player 2 joined in the fun helping player 1. I started killing these them both before they could kill me or my car again. 

Player 2  makes a report, Echo responds. I get brought. It went like this -> Hi Freeze, logs state you started 3 fights, so thats rdm x3. -> I get jailed -> I get warned. 

I made my reasoning clear to Echo. So for my feeling Echo only went of the logs instead of the story behind it. 

I spoke with player 2 and he had a different story of how it went. Him and me were both confused so it was more of a big misunderstanding. In the end he was fine with shaking hands as we were both in the wrong in a way. 

So I believe the warning is false because the staff member only looked at the logs and not the story. Secondly the RDM x3 were made out of self defence. I never have the intention to randomly kill someone for no reason.

Any extra information:

Yes I should have called staff on the players killing/annoying me.

Why I did not do this -> I dont come on the server often and when I do I want to relax and have a good time, not waist my time on reporting people and staff sits. Its not worth my time. In the future I will look at this more closely to prevent these reports from happening.

Thank you for reading.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

I believe he has most of it down and his story is the same from when this situation happened. Personally, I believed I did listen to both sides of the story and both of them were at fault. 

At the beginning of the sit they were arguing with each other about what happened. I asked both for their sides of the story while I checked logs on both of them. While it may have been self defense, it was still rdm so I believed I still deserved the punishment. The person that reported them also was in the wrong so I was planning on dealing with them after the sit. 

After I jailed the person their moods mostly changed from arguing to saying it was all an accident and at that time other staff was involved and that was the part of the sit others witnessed. 

While the punishment I gave out might have appeared rushed. I did listen to both sides of the story and it was still rdm. 

-Support Do to my understanding of this situation if log said you instigated 3 different fights that lead to 3 different deaths within the time period of the report it is RDM 
You even said "Yes I should have called staff on the players killing/annoying me." which means you knew that if you kepted killing them for annoying you it would lead to a warn. 
 "I started killing these them both before they could kill me or my car again." This sounds like them breaking NLR but you also revenge RDMing them as they didn't do anything to you which they could consider RDM. 
the only thing I see wrong in this sit is that player 1 didn't get warned for trying to kill or killing you. 
How ever this is all just a story with no hard proof being shown that it wasn't RDMed. 
Echo's side according to her is that you guys changed your reaction after a warn and jail was already given out which is to late to change their mind. 
Conclusion: I believe both parties should of been warned but I wasn't there to see it live. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+Support
My Side: of the whole sit and king can agree is that echo brings Freeze to a sit allegedly he tells @GL Echo that he wants a higher staff member but echo never called for a higher staff member they then issues him a warn and myself and king just finished hosting an event so myself and king teleport to freeze since he just got warned and he said in OOC that he wants a higher staff member. When king and I looked at logs freeze instigated 2 out of the 3 fights according to logs, the player that made the sit aka @YungAntiChrist was then brought to get his side of the story keep in mind he was not at the sit when myself and king have arrived we then question him and he tells his side and once he is done he said if they could just both shake hands and part ways cause it was taking a long time and he didn't want anyone to get in trouble freeze and Yung Christ both agreed to it and then that's when I unjail freeze and tell him to take it to the forums.

My Opinion: Since I went to the sit after it was called for a higher staff member both parties didn't want each other warned because they both broke server rules via that either being NLR or RDM. They both understood what they did was wrong and they both agreed that they didn't want anything done to each other as in they both understood that yes they broke server rules and were both in the wrong but at the end of the day they both just wanted to walk away granted its staff discretion if they want to grant a warn but in my opinion the situation did not call for it 

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy