NCO Application

Onepunchsonover

What is your In Game Name?  Dingus

What is your In Current Rank? Junior Agent

What is your Agent Name? Metal Gear

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 2 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]
 To show  improvements.
I want to help Inferno because I like the division and want to be a useful asset in the future.
To prove that it was not a mistake that I got this far and to inspire others to rise in the ranks with diligence, patience and leadership experience. I also want to help inferno recruit more members. I dedicate myself to helping this branch because I want to be a part of it.
I also want to help the recruits. I want to make sure that they understand inferno and have more reasons to stay in inferno because it is a good branch where there are many interesting things to do

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]

Senior agent, unlocks new stuff tryouts, squads and is one level higher in coc so I can help anyone who needs my help if they are in need of a higher rank. It's important that nco's help lower ranks and guide them so they do not make mistakes in the future,

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. been on military rp leading an army. or helping lower ranks around the branches 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  Dedication, being active, and overall some leader experience

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes i do

Edited by Onepunchsonover

- Support

- Did not reach the required word count on "How can you assist Inferno Squad with your rank

- You have barely been in IF

- Not specific on what previous NCO experience you had before

- You are also repeating the same Information in "Why do you want to become an NCO" section. For example, you've repeated  " I want to help inferno recruit more members" twice.

- Junior Squad Lead Deputy Director of Intelligence Naga Saki IF10

Edited by Nagasaki

1 hour ago, Nagasaki said:

- Support

- Did not reach the required word count on "How can you assist Inferno Squad with your rank

- You are also repeating the same Information in "Why do you want to become an NCO" section. For example, you've repeated  " I want to help inferno recruit more members" twice.

- Needs more experience 

-ID10/Senior Squad Lead/ Sharp Shooter supervisor/Senior Intelligence Officer-                                                            

4 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

- Support

- Junior Squad Lead Deputy Director of Intelligence Naga Saki IF10

We opened the applications to junior agents for a reason, citing a lack of experience seems to contradict this. However a fatter application with more detail would be preferable, the rank should be given to those who at the very least understand all the responsibilities they're inheriting.