Travis Sandman Support Application

GL Travis Sandman

In-Game Name: Travis Sandman

Steam Name: [GL] Travis Sandman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584314670

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Travis Sandman#3487

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? PRP Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? I am on it daily and at least 1 hour a day if I work that day if I am not I am on it basically from waking up till going to bed

How often do you use Discord? every 30 minutes basically

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Ever since I first joined Teamspeak back in 2019 and still needed to get member tags and had to join a support room I knew I wanted to join support and help out the community with becomming a Support member. Then I left Gaminglight for a little while and when I came back in Janurary 2021 and joined staff in Feburary 2021 I have applied for Support every single time I had the chance to I have been wanting to be part of Support because its the most interesting Staff Sub Departments I guess is what you can call it but its the most interesting to me because you might start to learn stuff about the community that I might have not known, with supporting people with fixing issues they have had on the forums or in game and I have been wanting to learn how to help people with issues like that

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hi my name is Travis Sandman, what is the issue you need help with today?

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support
-Very Active in TeamSpeak and Discord
-Very Mature and understands people well
-Very helpfull 
-Knows how to handle various situations

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall