Raptor's NCO Application

Zarzar06

What is your In Game Name? Raptor

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name? Nik Nak

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? Since 1/5/22 (26 Days)

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I would like to become an NCO so that I will be able to host sims and more importantly hosting tryouts as currently there is not as many IF as there used to and by being able to host tryouts it could bring more people into the battalion and increase its numbers, I also would like to be an NCO so that I can help the brand new IF and answer any questions that they have, also being able to host sims for IF when there is enough on could help encourage more people to either join or be more active in IF.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank? [50+ Words] By hosting sims when there is enough IF on to do one possibly encouraging people to get on the job and participate, also by hosting tryouts and getting new people into IF, not only that but trying to host IF whenever I am on, also because there is only 5 current NCO's as of this and I would like to try to increase that amount by getting more people for officers and higher to promote for more NCO's.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I was once an NCO in IF around a year ago, also was an NCO once in SF and am currently an NCO in Royal Guard, when I was an NCO, I would mostly do tryouts whenever I can and helped the lower ranks if they needed help with certain things and need questions answered.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? I have experience being an NCO in both IF and other battalions, I try to be generally active on IF when possible, I also have decent knowledge in how IF works and what we can and cannot do. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

• Rice locked this topic