2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102303307

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks

5. Current level: 108

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: 2LT ZJ, 1LT Monk

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes, I expect nothing less.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I think I deserve access to Juggernaut because I want to be able to ensure that Gensec has the best chance of success against any threat that may present itself. Also I strive to be disciplined in every aspect while on Security. I am also very active within Security trying to keep the enlisted where they have the best chance of doing their job while also being safe. I also try to hold myself to a much Higher standard than is expected of me while doing my duties as an nco. Furthermore I have come across several situations that would have benefited by having a juggernaut to help deal with the situation. Lastly I wish to be a role model for the enlisted by showing them that with hard work and a disciplined attitude they can achieve any goal that they wish to reach even if it means gaining access to a specific whitelist, or reaching a specific rank In any Branch.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the Tec 9 and move to a position with a clear shot

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  :Sun Tzu

52 minutes ago, Julias said:

+ Support

- Good app

- Active

- Helps out D-Block a lot

+Support ^ I See Him Quite Often Defending D Block

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support
-Doesn't minge

-serious when it counts

-does not have problems with CMD

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Star locked this topic