1. 1. Should Boomer be an ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Boomer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:546178183

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): (Down Below)

Why do you want to join event team? I want to make the server fun when things get boring. I also just want to make more people on the server happy.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: First, I am a SM in security and I do not want to loose that rank. Being Striked/Kicked from ET would have a bad look for me in security which I do not want. This means I will try my best to do the right thing to keep a good reputation on the server. Second, I would never do a bad thing that affects the server in a bad way or can cause anger in people. Finally, all I want to do is make the server a better place and make something for people that are bored to do. Me doing something that breaks the rules on ET would make me unable to do that and I would be overall unhappy and guilty of myself which I do not want.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would create a Pizza shop where anyone can become a customer or employee. I would make the shop in SCP 432 and I would make the order station, kitchen, and dining tables. I would them remodel my employees to the best look pizza shop employee model. I would then tell my employees to make pizza and sell it to the customers. If a customer is rude or doesn't pay the correct price for the pizza, they will be kicked out. The "price" for the pizza would just be /me gives $20 not ACTUAL in game money. I would then close the shop by making the kitchen explode. I would then remove all the props and make sure everyone's models are correct.

20220129222333_1.jpg

Edited by Boomer SCP

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥