Frozen's NCO Application

LordMcQueefySnuff

What is your In Game Name?

Freak

What is your In Current Rank?

Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Frozen Circuit

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

Just over a week

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]

I believe inferno squad to have the most potential of any regiment on the ISD, unfortunately we're underutilised and forgotten about. I've talked in great length with agent Sharp Claw and we've both agreed that inferno's identity as a shadowy black ops group is at odds with DT. Our place lies with the navy and I wish to work towards bolstering that relationship as well as our relationship with SF whome we share a sector of the ISD with. We are not just a "black ops" unit, inferno squadron's unique connections give them the ability to be the first ones in and in places where the enemy least expects them, we should not simply be dropped onto the battlefield. this position will allow me to come closer to this goal. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]

As a GMT player I'll be able to host tryouts at hours that the majority of inferno squad cannot be reasonably expected to host at. I believe our numbers should be given the most attention of any other problem with Inferno, my goal is to make sure we have a uniform in every corridor and that every other regiment sees and respects what it's insignia represents, the cold fist of the navy. I've already became friends with multiple members of SF and completed flight sims with them, like previously stated I'd really like to see a connection form there. If inferno squad does enter space combat, it would be nice to already have a strong alliance with SF and learn from them accordingly.

How many strikes do you have?

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.

Werewolf clonewars RP, I was an NCO for a week and trained 3 or 4 clone cadets when they joined the server. NCOs did not host tryouts on this server, NCOs only trained new recruits who just joined the server.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?

Outside of RP I have experience in advertising and media creation. I'd be happy to create videos and pictures representing IF and it's activities (all of this will be redacted of course and only shown to redacted personnel). I'm also an excellent shot, sporting a constant ping of 150 and 30fps whilst still punching up my rank damage wise. I'm quick witted and able to make interrogations immersive for the person being interrogated and generally being an asset to most roleplay scenarios.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Understood.

48 minutes ago, A Y Y Orange Bugatti said:

+1 Wonderful player, always a pleasure to play with him. Sticks to RP when needed and wants the best for the Squad. Would be a wonderful fit for NCO 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Rice locked this topic