SCP-999 Test Log Document

Tazza

Test log assigned for grading. Please allow 1-3 Days for a final score.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Grammar: (7/10)

Off the bat, there where some major grammar issues, and some research document format irregularities. "R.A.S Tazza is going to see how intelligent SCP-999 is by playing a few games." Should be formatted as a hypothesis. "How intelligent is  SCP-999?" But the effort you put into this is clearly visible.

Design: (6.5/10)

Some of the imagery utilized with this document doesn't fit with the style of document. Some images are way too bright, distracting the eye from the log. Some of the images physically cover some of the writings you've done. Words are shifted around too much and not in  neat fashion. Not my most favorite design. 

Lore: (5/10)

After rereading SCP-999 lore, there isn't anything from what I've read about SCP-999 having any signs of major intelligence to be able to outwit a master in Chess, or Checkers. SCP-999 mainly tries to hug people, and give them that feeling of euphoria and happiness.

Creativity: (8/10)

For creativity, this is definitely a creative and intuitive test. It goes outside the box with what we know from SCP lore and attempts to make it personal for you. This is definitely a very creative idea. 

TOTAL: 6.6/10

NOTES: Although not your greatest test log Tazza, I still enjoyed reading it. Moving forward with making test logs, especially as command, it's about quality not quantity. You got some great moves ahead of you.

• Like 1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |