SCP 387 Anomalous Limit Testing

Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Test log assigned for grading. Please allow 1-3 Days for a final score.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Grammar: (10/10)

Perfectly written in my opinion, I thought every sentence and phrase was well written and concise.

Design: (8.5/10)

The document design is incredibly smooth and easy to read. With separate blocks for each part of the report. The colors do seem a little different and off compared to my own personal opinion of what a  SCP foundation  log would look like, But none the less it's clean and very much a different style.

Lore: (9/10)

This is definitely an SCP I'll have to read more about, but from what I have read, everything is pretty spot on.

Creativity: (10/10)

This test idea is such a cool one to have come up with, especially with the parts where you created [REDACTED] stuff and implemented them taking the logs away. This is a bomb ass test log G and I can't wait for ya to write more

TOTAL: 9/10

NOTES: Cecil, one of my favorite people from CI, I knew you always made some bomb ass logs, and always put the best forward. Since re-joining research you've been a force to be reckoned with here. Keep doing great stuff and enjoy you LOA can't wait to see you back.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |