BL4s Officer Application

Bilf

In-Game name: Bilf/BL4

SteamID: 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 16 days 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: Purge MAJ, SF NCO, IF NCO, IC NCO, Nova NCO

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) 

I want to be able to help DT grow larger than it has already recently. I believe I would make a good officer because I have a lot of experience as an officer in Purge, I know what it's like to be an officer and I believe I'm ready to become one in DT. I Know a good amount of other officers in multiple regiments. However I may be called a minge by some but being in DT showed me how much one regiment can help a person within the server. While I did minge when I first joined the server, once I joined DT I quickly stopped finding out how much time and effort is needed for such a strong battalion. I have helped other regiments such as IF, IC, and SF as a NCO and I can say I know the amount of stress put on NCOs sometimes and the amount put on officers most of the time. I believe someone like me could embrace the amount of activity and show the command team and senior officers how much I can put into DT as an officer. More than I have now as a NCO. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I have been a NCO in multiple other Battalions such as IF, SF, IC, Nova, and an officer in Purge. I can show people what it's like and what it means to be a member of DT.  I have watched other NCOs and officers do tryouts and SIMs then in game on patrol they may tend to ignore other troopers such as enlisted or other NCOs and or officers. I would always respond as fast as I could and would host as many SIMs as I could in one day when I'm available. I am active in the game being able to get on every day for around 3 to 4 hours then all day on weekends if possible. People have seen me do good in every regiment I've been a NCO and or officers and I can guarantee I can bring more people into DT and help it grow. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? 

Yes I understand. 

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes. I understand 

+Support

• Great guy all around
  • Committed to DT
  • Acts professional and is focused on DT job
  • Know him from Gamemasters, where he contributes a lot to the team

Would likely make for an excellent addition to the DT officer team!

Good luck!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

Just now, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Great guy all around
  • Committed to DT
  • Acts professional and is focused on DT job
  • Know him from Gamemasters, where he contributes a lot to the team

Would likely make for an excellent addition to the DT officer team!

Good luck!

You Are Very Active & Respectful, Good Luck You Got This!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

Denied
Unfortunately Death Trooper Command has not deemed you ready to become an officer.
Don't be discouraged, you can always submit another application in 2 weeks.

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

• Frog locked this topic