3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 1 week 

5. Current level: 74

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 7

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: Yes

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Assassin, HexG

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): 

I think I deserve the security juggernaut job because of many things. First, I am a very active player on the server and most of my time is played on the security job. Second, I have lots of experience with the security heavy job and the security riot control job. Third, I have lots of experience with D class riots and I know what to do and where to be during a d class riot. Fourth, I have read over the SOP and I know the rules about the security juggernaut and I know what to do while I am a security juggernaut. Finally, I will not abuse the security heavy job and I will follow the rules for the security heavy job and the rules for security in general.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  I would use the tec-9 because it has the least bullet spread and to ensure I hit my mark I would wait for my enemy to be away from my friendly.

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

• Star locked this topic