General Suggestion - Keycard Level, Reception Area [Completed]

Kvist

What are you suggesting? - The Utility Station/Reception Area outside of D-Block should have a keycard level of at least 1, preferably 2.

How would this change better the server? - More people would use the structure if it had some security to it, making it a populated area of the server: for Utility use, as another line of defense near D-Block, for passive RP, and so on.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I can see people claiming that it makes it harder for D-Class to escape or harder for CI to raid, so I've balanced that out with a lower keycard level. Though I don't think a low level keycarded door with a severely limited vantage point would considerably tip the scales one way or another.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation branches for the ambient roleplay this would create, and in my opinion it would give a minor objective to both D-Class and CI raiders attempting to gain control of LCZ. It's always interesting to mix things up.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion: I'm assuming everybody knows what I'm talking about by the Utility Station right outside of D-Block (not the one inside of D-Block, that one has no door). Some people refer to it as Reception.

It had a keycard level at one point.

Edited by Kvist

• Kvist changed the title to General Suggestion - Keycard Level, Reception Area