Radar Speed Gun Suggestion? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? - A Radar Speed Gun added to the Server

Why should we add it? - Because it will be beneficial for Government officials if they are seeing cars going by them and being able to scan their cars when looking at them with the Radar Speed Gun and check to see how fast they are going if they are going over the speed limit or even under the speed limit etc 

What are the advantages of having this? - It Brings more of a roleplay aspect to the server for all Government officials when if any Government is parked on the side of the road and standing by their cars with the Radar Speed Gun out and checking the speed that everyone is doing that goes past them with the Radar Speed Gun if they are going Over the speed limit or is under the speed limit etc

Who is it mainly for? - All Government Officials 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2691681813&searchtext=

Or

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821435087&searchtext=Radar+Speed+Gun

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Major + Support
- I would love to see a Speed Gun added to the server for Governments to use, it would finally allow us to monitor speed limit.
  :There is only one problem, there is no more set speed limits anywhere anymore sadly, unless the ones from Rockford still apply, nothing on speed limits have been really said to me or to anyone else.
- If this was to be added, I believe there is also a need for a set Speed limits for the areas around the map, maybe place them in MOTD or on the actual ground.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

56 minutes ago, HeadHuntingSniper said:

Major + Support
- I would love to see a Speed Gun added to the server for Governments to use, it would finally allow us to monitor speed limit.
  :There is only one problem, there is no more set speed limits anywhere anymore sadly, unless the ones from Rockford still apply, nothing on speed limits have been really said to me or to anyone else.
- If this was to be added, I believe there is also a need for a set Speed limits for the areas around the map, maybe place them in MOTD or on the actual ground.

9 hours ago, HeadHuntingSniper said:

Major + Support
- Finally have things to casually enforce in comparison to waiting for collisions or shootouts to occur

Edited by Recs

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer