Tony Dellegato discord ban appeal - Denied

Jay G

Your name:Tony Dellegato 

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):Eastman#0707

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 924790224465305600

Which discord server were you banned on?Scp Rp

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Sent an innapropriate meme in a Dm

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?I think I deserve to be unbanned because this is my first strike I have never been striked on any of gaminglights servers.I sent a meme I received to a user on gaminglight which was not supposed to be taken offensively or show any offence to anyone I thought it was a joke and I thought the user would receive it as a joke too however they did not and shortly after I was banned I hope they accept my apology and I hope I can be unbanned in the future thanks for reading-Tony Dellegato 

Posting here for context, I will not be placing a + or - support:

I was the one who both received said meme and made the ban on the Official Discord and main SCPRP discord. Said meme was deleted shortly after being sent but I made a screenshot before then.

Screenshot_20211226-171136.png

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

So to clarify, you sent a meme, that could easily be taken offensively, to a member of HCMD that you didn't know and you thought they'd laugh?

-Support

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Shouldn't send stuff like this to people you don't know.

• Thanks 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 12/26/2021 at 11:48 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Shouldn't send stuff like this to people you don't know.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Thats not even your discord ID. Please use the correct one next time. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||