EG6 Officer Application

Paisley Park

In-Game name: EG6

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47623147

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Hour. 

What experiences in leadership do you have?

As I stated previously in my NCO Application, I have been playing gmod for a very long time and am very familiar with all the specifics that come with that. I have been a developer, manager or co-owner on SCP-RP, HaloRP and Star Wars RP Servers, as well as Battalion Commanders for all of them. I worked as a Shift Lead at my last job, and am currently rising to a Lead at my current one. I am no stranger to paperwork or schedules.

Why do you want to be an officer? 

DT is by far my favorite battalion, and I believe I can be a contribution to what DT has to offer to the server. To me, one of the most important aspects of DT is the impression we leave on everyone else on the server. I feel pride for the battalion when I see someone we hunted say they were impressed and wish to be hunted again, or when a random soldier compliments our formation and activity. Of course, while it’s great for us to be considered imposing by the other troopers, it’s always important to be respectful and kind to anyone. The mutual relationships we’ve built up with Medical and Naval is a great step, and I’d love to see more simulations and missions done with them, especially Naval, considering the importance we carry with one another. But there are still many more people that would call us undisciplined and unrefined. Many believe that we have little to no trigger discipline, and I notice a severe lack of officer activity and training in the server. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?

I believe my dedication and understanding of the roles and duties not just as a DT, but just a normal guy trying to ensure everyone is enjoying their time on Star Wars RP is what sets me apart from other applicants. It is important as an Officer to not give orders, but to lead your troops, to show them what to do and how to do it. Respect is something that is mutual- you cannot operate as a team if your team does not respect you. This is extra important to keep in mind with every other battalion, not just DT- to feel safe and not ostracized when working with us is what we should strive for. There is nothing more invigorating and welcoming to a server than having your efforts recognized and your questions answered kindly. While our interactions with others are sparingly, we should always make sure they are enjoyable and accurate.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I would hope so.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes. 

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Speak to a MAJ+ for your Officer Training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic