1. What’s your In-Game Name? - Dering

2. What’s your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:127599422

3. What is your Rank? - ME

4. What’s your time on the Server? - 2 Weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? - 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? - 0

7. Who gave you permission to apply? - Tazza

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? - 8

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? - Due to my role's as a FTO / CS / HLPR, I hate seeing that I cant help combat units more in the field. I constantly see SEC out gunned and out manned in D-block, or I see MTF struggling to recontain an SCP because there short one man. I want to make sure my fellow workers and all of the foundations assets are safe and active and far away from hostile D-class and CI. Long live the Foundation.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? - We are a combatant task force tasked with cleaning and disposing of on-site biohazards such as bodies, bullets, and dangerous SCP deposits. We can also help MTF if requested to contain a SCP.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? - "Bar Keepers Friend"

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD/Head of MMF to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Loaff locked this topic