513 log

Caplo

Test Log Format

Lore Name: Anger test 513
SCP:513

Question / Idea:Does 513-1 act differently when the subject is behaving aggressively?
Background Research: After ringing the bell the subjet was placed in a padded cell in the med bay
Hypothesis:I believe that if the behaver of the subject will change the behaver of SCP 513-1

Observations (What Happened During Test):SCP 513 appeared radomly only being seen by the class D
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:See above  

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):I belive 513-1 in the subject's vison is random 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:it was not 

Notice:  Research is a team; If you find yourself stumped or in need of advice, don't hesitate to ask any of your peers for help!

Nice activity log, I'd recommend looking into the formats of other Test Logs so you can  utilize something similar to them and make the presentation of your research more appealing to the eyes. Also don't be afraid to add more to your research for RP purposes because there is only so much you can do in-game.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

10 hours ago, JDWhatever said:

Nice activity log, I'd recommend looking into the formats of other Test Logs so you can  utilize something similar to them and make the presentation of your research more appealing to the eyes. Also don't be afraid to add more to your research for RP purposes because there is only so much you can do in-game.

i realzied thare is a lot of errors in that post