State Lewis/Greg UMC Event Team Application- Accepted

HeadHuntingSniper

The Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an event team member?

• Yes.
    • No.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In-Game Name:

Trooper LT Lewis 1H11, Senior Patrolman Lewis 1SP18, CERT ATL Lewis 1TL06, and DOC Prob CO Lewis 1CO/Greg Umbrella Corporation

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:155685379

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Diamond

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How many hours do you have on the server?: 168+ (1 Week)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a moderate knowledge of the rules. Mainly the ones that are the most important.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):

1 (Mass NLR)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):

To be quite honest. I miss the old days of being a Gamemaster on Imperial Roleplay. While, Gamemaster and Event time might have some differences, but I can learn to them. My time in Gamemaster is unforgetable and I feel like I want to have a similar experience as well on the Police Roleplay Server. Making events were fun and I have a large number of event ideas I can do on the Police Roleplay Server. Another reason I want to join is to give everyone a more fun experience while on the server. I will try to host as many events as I possibly can. In my time as being a Gamemaster for Imperial Roleplay, I reached the rank of Gamemaster VI, but took a step down to IV till I made a full resignation. I missed those days and I feel like doing events on Police Roleplay would be great use of my talents learnt from my experiences on Imperial Roleplay.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Capture the Flag War Event:

I will use the giant event area and set up an two bases, forest, and general layout of a battlefield in the middle.

I will give everyone time to add event into their name before bringing them. The props will be placed and after the timer to join is up I will bring everyone in the event.

I will strip everyone of their original weapons, even giving them time to invholster any important items such as Barretts or other weapons they got from OUTSIDE the event. All event players will be given Glock 17's and AK-47's.

The flags will be Colored Watermelon's or other objects that can be picked up. Destroying the flag is instant failure. You will need to take your flag through the battlefield all the way to a bucket placed on the ground to score.

There will be 3 rounds, each time people will switch sides.

After the main Capture the Flag is over, the MVP (Voted Upon by the winning team or by my seeing) will be given XP bonus.

Two Teams:
- Red Team = Colored Red with name "Red Team (Name)"
- Blue Team = Colored Blue with name "Blue Team (Name)"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4 PM-9 PM (Mon-Thur), 9PM+ (Fri)

Saturday and Sunday: 8 PM-12 PM (Unless interference with IRL stuff)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster