2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:39508321

3. Rank:    EXP Medic/RFM

4. Time on server:    11 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   5

7. Who gave you permission to apply:   Nefario, Rowphin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     

I think I would be a good ACM because of my activity. I am also on security but if I can heal and dish out damage I think it would benefit not only medical but the entire server.  I have great trigger discipline. I will continue my activity on medical and probably increase it with this opportunity.  I promise to continue to do my absolute best for the branch.  I am very knowledgeable when it comes to selecting who gets healed first and who doesn't,  as well I am very acquainted with the facility and its layout. to assist on moving around to heal others no-matter the situation. I am a former FWS.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   I would heal first do damage later. 

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+ Support

• Active
  • Experienced
  • Outgoing
  • Attentive
  • Etc. (Lots of great qualities that would take a while to list)

Overall, great person to be around and will get the job done.

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Adam. locked this topic