poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should i be a nco

• YES
    • NO

What is your In Game Name?: Agent Drago Fury MIF36

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name? John Doe

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? A week now.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] 

As my week begin in Inferno squad was the best thing that happened to me I had the responsibility to help IF or the other troopers on the ISD and make sure I was active, and helping members in IF in simulations and learned how to do hacking sims and making sure everyone one was having a great day I also told the Trial Agents If they ever needed advice I would teach them anything it was a great learning experience.  It was with inferno I truly found my place, I combined all my skills into one and joined up. My time as an enlisted inferno squad. I am proved to be a good soldier who followed orders, able to grasp all concepts of combat and bring new strategies. I was able to distinguish myself from the others and rise through the ranks. At the time inferno was dying off which made me want to help it get back on its feet as any way as I could. This was a lot of my time in Inferno Squad, After a short while I was able to be promoted to the Lore Character : John  Doe. I helped inferno recover from its dying point, a lot of people got demoted and didn't try to help out. This was the point I'm working my hardest to become a Senior Agent.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]  mostly about building inferno squad up and  will do the TWICE the work  as much as of work as I can do as an NCO. Ask the squad about me and they'll tell you I'll give my heart and soul for Inferno Squad, My superiors, and past as I will be dedicated to inferno squad in till I can make officer some day I will make Inferno have a lot more members in IF, as they should be the hardest tryouts on the Server.

How many strikes do you have?  0 so far.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. Not that much

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Activity, great attitude, and cooping with others players.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes, I do.

• Will locked this topic