Kevi Nu7 pt2

Loona

in Game Name:  Kevi

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:87499592

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Kevi#7703

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP:  0

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum):  The reason i would like to join Mobile Task Force Nu7 is because I am interested in having a foundation job that can assist in the defense and support of the site. Being in Nu7 I would try my hardest and do my best to re contain SCP's, Repel Group of Interest raids, and assist in the control of D-Block upon the request of GenSec.Nu7 has always been an ideal Task Force to me, even reading about this task force on the SCP wiki Nu7 is a team that requires certain skills and dedication to get the dedicated job done. Nu7 has inspired me with its activity and its team of members that work to keep the foundation safe and strive to make it safer.

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: I would report this 2LT to a member of command for each branch, a LTCOL+ in MTF and an Archivist / Captain in CI.

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): N/A

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?:CI hcmd

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): I agree to be on Nu7 for an hour minimum per day

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): Evil

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic