1. 1. Do you feel I deserve this position

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: Bond/OO7

SteamID: STEAM_0:0142001715

How long have you been in your current rank?:

A few minutes

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I'm not sure if this counts but I have previous staff experience on Gaminglight. I was a Moderator and a Game Master for a while until I vanished from the server for personal reasons. I also have experience as an officer in DT, an officer in SF and served as CSL (Cobra Squad Lead), and an NCO in medical before I disappeared. (i checked on the roster and apparently I am not the roster but I can search my old discord messages for proof if needed and there are a few people still on the server who might recall, I've gone by the callsigns DP3, RC3, and OO7)

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to be a NCO because it will give me the ability to enlist others into our battalion and help expand our numbers. As an NCO one of my duties is to be the bridge between the enlisted and officers. With that bridge in place it can help strengthen relationships within DT. I am a reliable person to go to with any questions or concerns anyone may have. If I am unable to provide an accurate answer I will point them in the right direction. Being an NCO comes with a lot of responsibilities such as completing a training quota and making sure CoC (Chain of Command) is followed. The CoC is important because without it there would be chaos, and I will uphold it to the best of my ability.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I feel my previous experience as an officer in DT and SF as well as staffing experience sets me apart from the others because it gives me more insight as to the expectations and duties of an NCO. I have a variety of experience and have the knowledge to provide more in depth information on a wider spectrum of topics. Some of these topics include but are not limited to what it is like in different positions, ways to help fellow troopers, and how to improve themselves as a trooper. If I am given the position of NCO I understand what my responsibilities are and I am ready to accept any consequences that may come with my actions. With this being said I will do everything in my ability to keep internal relationships within DT healthy and enforce DT regulations as stated by the SOP and guidelines.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? I do

Edited by [GL] :Dominat3er

+Support

I feel like he's fully prepared to be an NCO now the reasons for that is

-Active

-He helps other around the DT Family

-Isn't afraid of being wrong 

-Willing to learn new stuff for DT

Good Luck Mr. Bond

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Trooper was already promoted to NCO

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic