Death Trooper NCO Application Format DT SPC ZT7

Zer002_Waifu

In-Game name: DT SPC ZT7

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198980302024/

I've been in this rank for a day and half.

Currently I don't have any leadership experience in GMOD but I'm looking to get some with this role. 

I want to be A NCO because I feel like it would help me learn how to lead better in game. Also I want this position because I’m super dedicated toward DT and I want to be the best of the best. I feel like this would give more experience and confidence being in the server. I want nothing more than to help DT get better and I feel like this position would help me do that. I really love DT and I want to climb the ranks fast so I can do more things for the cause. I hope you consider me for this position.

I feel things that make me stand out from the others is that I tried to be active everyday for multiple hours. I’m willing to make mistakes and learn from them to be a better soldier. Whenever I don’t know something I always ask a question so I don't get it wrong. Another thing that makes me stand out is that I always love to help with tryouts. I believe I’m a good soldier because I always do what I’m told, and I always try and do my best. I’m also always down to do training to keep my skill very sharp and my mind sharper. Personally I want to help make DT even better in any possible way.

Edited by Zer002_Waifu

• Zer002_Waifu changed the title to Death Trooper NCO Application Format DT SPC ZT7

-/+Support

-App seems a little rushed

-isn't giving me good amount of Detail to be an NCO

-I don't think he's fully prepared to help Lead the Enlisted just yet

+ Side

-Active

-Shows support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Trooper was already promoted to NCO

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic