Imperial Shield bug report [Solved]

ShafowKnight

Issue;
Noticed there was a bug with the recently added shield on the 501st HVY job, an area in the middle of the shield doesn't seem to be blocking any of the blaster shots, only really on the sides is it blocking anything. 

Edit; It may also be because of the Model from what someone told me the Shield appears the be working for DT and Shock, but for 501st it's not exactly blocking any damage. 

Clip of Issue (The trooper in the video was fine with me gunning them down to get an example);

https://youtu.be/9Tpus-U6kAo

Edited by ShafowKnight

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

• ShafowKnight changed the title to Imperial Shield bug report

So From seeing this Clip I can agree that the Shields are a little broken and we will repair them!!! But in the mean time don't threat we will repair this.

Edited by KitChan
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• 4 weeks later...
  • Manager

The shield works for other models and jobs in the server, meaning that the shield is not at fault. The issue is the model for the job, if you'd like to see this issue fixed then I would advise to make a suggestion about changing the model for the job.