uinban scp scp scp scp

seven123

Steam Name: seven123

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:95450555

Ingame Name:seven123

Ban Length: perm 

Admin that Banned you:peanut

Reason for Ban:attempt Attempted MRDM x3,Killing SCP's/ breaking server rules and Attempted LTAP | Extended for 'Peanut UWU'

Dispute: I don't know why its attempt MRDM, I was class D the entire 30 minutes- 1 hour  I was on. I killed ONE guard the entire time I was on. I shot 066 couple times didn't really do much damage I think. Never killed the SCP's(only 1 scp  i saw the entire time) so I don't know why thats there the dude still had 1500 HP left. I think he started with 1600 don't really know because he kept calling me the n word after he killed me. then I got brought to the admin sit.  LTAP? I sat through the entire admin sit just bhopping around. I don't get how me walking around and jumping makes its LTAP. the admin never even talked longer then 10 seconds only listened for couple minutes and just banned me within the couple minutes I was there. I admit I didn't really care about getting banned for a day because its literally a day. It makes since for shooting the SCP but I don't know why you have to lie about me leaving the sit and mass rdming as a class D just to get me perm banned.  If I apparently did mass rdm I would like some video or any evidence I did so cause I only play as class d and sit in spawn most of the time.  I don't think attempting to kill a single SCP is really considered mass RDM. maybe it is idk just want an explanation about the ban. I doubt you would actually unban me considering how some of you guys are. just want some explanation then ill be fine. 

Also, the ban reasons are worded wrongly. Mass rdm? only 1-2 person died the entire time from me and he was a guard maybe two but they were guards. and killing scp? why would you word like that? when i only shot at it couple times would be better if it was attempted killing 066.  idk what rules i broke besides that one. Attempted LTAP? i seriously don't know how me bhopping is considered leaving to avoid punishment when I was bhopping around you not leaving the server.  at the very least if you guys are not unbanning me. Please change the reason to attempting instead of "killing scps" when there was only a single SCP i saw the entire time I was on for 30 -1 hour 

Edited by seven123
fixing my sentences

• seven123 changed the title to uinban scp scp scp scp

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 hours ago, seven123 said:

Reason for Ban:attempt Attempted MRDM x3,Killing SCP's/ breaking server rules and Attempted LTAP | Extended for 'Peanut UWU'

If this is the actual reason who ever the fuck decided to put

"Attempted MassRDMx3" needs to learn what mass rdm is aka 4+ attempted or actual kills 

Not to mention 

"Breaking server rules" 

+/-

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

@someweeb

I copy and pasted the reason. I just don't get the mass RDM. I was class d shooting at guards never killing anything else. Just bhopped around the map and found the 066. then the LTAP? I just sat in the room jumping around maybe thats a new rule which makes it valid for LTAP. and the scp I only shot it down to 100  or so idk I can't remember how much damage I did.  I really just want some clarification on the RDM and the LTAP.  maybe he thinks since I shot at the scp its considered mass rdm+ killing scp. Idk but I would like some understanding on this reasons.

and if you guys are not unbanning me, at t he very least change the reasoning to something more correctly suited. like for instance. "Attempting to kill a SCP" bc I only shot at 066.