What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

On and off since 2019, so like 5 months

3 Weeks playtime

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

Security SFTO 2LT

What is your timezone?:

CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

I would say 8/10, Im pretty well versed in lore, but I can always learn more.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

Not in GMOD specifically but I have hosted events on small Minecraft servers.

How Active are you? (1/10):

9/10, Active almost every day other than school hours.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

Nov 29th 2019(Branch Diss): I vaguely remember insulting the security branch. I was fairly new to the server and I didn't know that Branch Disrespect was such a strongly enforced rule and I apologize for any disrespectful comments I've made towards security.

image.png.4d42338b801d6ada2991dd89f3ec6f61.png

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

As a member of the event team I can be very active. I can be active almost every day for multiple hours at a time starting around 5pm EST and around noon on weekends. I believe I could make a good event team member because I am a creative person and making ideas has always come easy to me. I am also a very trustworthy and loyal person. I am a 2LT in security so you can trust me to carry out exceptional work for ET. You can always count on me to make my best effort when it comes to events and ideas. Another reason I should be picked for ET is I would like to help out with PTs. In my opinion, promotions are the best way to keep Enlisted/NCOs motivated to keep playing in the server. So helping out with PTs would give those people more opportunities to receive promotions and keep playing. My goal as an ET member would be to help grow the server and keep the experience fresh for new and old players alike. Wrapping this up I would like to thank the GL community for your consideration!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

SCP-2381 Outbreak

An SCP-2381 outbreak of unknown proportion has spread throughout LCZ infecting foundation staff. The origin of this outbreak is unknown and spreading quickly. It is up to foundation staff to locate and terminate any infected personnel. Alongside them they will be working with Mobile Task Force Chi-7 "Plague Tamers". I would hand pick around 5-10 members of MTF and GENSEC, preferably NCOs or CPLs(to ensure no minging/RDMing), to be picked to be apart of Chi-7. These members will be modeled with hazmat suits(models/player/tfa_trent_cleaner_boss.mdl) and equipped with M16A4 Acogs(tfa_m16a4_acog). Their goal is to eliminate all Infected personnel and return LCZ to normalcy.

SCP-2381 Wiki link if you wish to read up on the SCP

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:

SCP-055 "The Self Keeping Secret"

I love the irony of 055, the fact that nobody can remember even what it looks like is really funny to me. 

EDIT: Playtime changed from 2 to 3 weeks

Edited by Julias

[SCP-RP] Former Security SFTO CPT | D-0792 OPSF 

+Support

I just did a PT for you guys and you were the nicest and most chill person I have ever seen on the server.

~The best ET for PTS

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

8 hours ago, ICR said:

+Support

-Active member of GenSec

-Works great with a team

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Application Accepted

Thank you for showing your interest in the SCP-RP Event Team!
We have decided to accept your application into the event team. Please contact a Senior Event Team Member once you have received your in-game tags.

Welcome to the Event Team! We're glad to begin working with you.