Lola Ludwig NCO Application

Succubus Luna

What is your In Game Name? Deputy Agent Lola Ludwig MIF66

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent.

What is your Agent Name?Lulu/Lola Ludwig

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 5 days or so or longer.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to be NCO to make sure everyone does there role and so I can assist in tryouts and trainings. I would make sure when multiple IF are online I would try to host trainings and if anyone wanted to tryout I would host it for them once I am allowed to. When I get NCO I will also make sure to recommend the people I feel fit that deserve a promotion, and always report inappropriate behavior from and IF. Finally I want to become NCO to prove I then can become a officer and help out with the battalion even more.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]- When I get NCO I would host a training once a day or so when I can and if I can. I would also make sure to host Sims if GM's are online and make sure that I recommend the best agents there for promotion. May I also say I can assist in hosting tryouts and also conducting them too.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. Yes, I have had multiple officer ranks in multiple games/roleplays.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? I will be active and make sure everyone puts in there IF checks and also make sure that we have our helmets on and that we are the best that we can be. I would also host tryouts and train the new agents to the best of there ability also.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Yes

• Will locked this topic