blooddragon

In Game Name: blooddragon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124788492

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 CPT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) none

1257616635_Screenshot(105).thumb.png.9b694c04d4f90c8166fb887f50da6b9f.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Its something I wanted to try before and never really had the courage to do so until now, I want to try something new and try for something with good rp experience.

Why should we accept you: as a command of e11 I had to go through discipline and training, I've also have some good combat skills and have been able to deal with multiple things at once and my activity is ok (have to be command in two different servers), I also had to deal with problems on the way to where I am now. 

• Like 3

+Support

-Active/Dedicated to their branch

-Great with combative skills

-Pretty chill guy to be around (non-toxic)

-Has shown multiple examples of leadership

Overall has been dedicated to their branch, they've been pretty well in combative situations and have been great a firing, he's shown to be a great command member and was able to deal with multiple situations such as multiple SCP breaches and CI with only a few E11, this is why I'm giving Blooddragon my +Support

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

48 minutes ago, Williams said:

+Support

Overall has been dedicated to their branch, they've been pretty well in combative situations and have been great a firing, he's shown to be a great command member and was able to deal with multiple situations such as multiple SCP breaches and CI with only a few E11, this is why I'm giving Blooddragon my +Support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Williams said:

+Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 11/30/2021 at 2:42 AM, Williams said:

+Support

App is kinda short though

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic