tiky's 2nd MMF Application

tiky

1. What’s your In-Game Name? tiky

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?  STEAM_0:0:490073845

3. What is your Rank? Mp

4. What’s your time on the Server? 5 weels

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0???

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Biggie CHEESE

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?       I think I'm fit for MMF stands for Mobile Minge Force ( not my idea but I heard pills said that.) I think I'm fit for Mobile Mop Force by I have spent time in maintenance I spent like um 2 or 1 months in Maintenance till I resigned but I was a MP before I resigned and plus I noticed that a lot of MMF walk around lcz and play music like ShinSpin and Bulborb and Stonks ( When he was an helper bot sad moments when we left) plus my main is maintenance but ShinSpin's main is a dclass but that scares me because he always wants to kill me and I always die but soon I will have a chance when he is a pro dclass. I have been active lately like when I wake up then I get back from school I will be still active but a I only get on when I have enough time which I have time.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?  MMF is still cleaning and helping fixing cc's but now you will now be a combinative and now you can shoot every d class and cc that's not in a branch and you may as well get permission to enter d block if they actually need help but that you will ask a command to apply your request. 

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Bleach

Former SCS ME SVFTO

Denied

HCMD/MMF Leads have denied your application for the following reasons: Poor writing, bad answers to questions.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Shery locked this topic