Robbery Suggestion - Denied

King

What you want to see? - Now that we have the economy update and everything has been lowered there is one thing that could really help Crim out. It’s to increase the Bank/Crate Robbery Money output Ik we just had the economy update but the Crate only gives 500K and it takes 8 min it’s not even worth the time to do it I think we should have a certain output of money and certain amount of time it takes to get that money. Here is what I think it should be like.

Crate Robbery | Money Output - $1,000,000 | Time to complete - 8 Minutes 

Bank Robbery | Money Output - $750,000 | Time to complete - 6 Minutes 

General Store Robberies $300,000 | Time to complete - 4 Minutes 

Why should we add it? - because me playing as a Criminal Isn’t really fun anymore because when you do criminal activities such as Bank Robberies you realize your not gonna get much out of It and It’s really just a waste of time.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people start to play on Criminal and commit more crimes such as Bank/Crate Robberies and get more money from them It also will Increase more Gov activity as It is more RP and it will give more gov money to put more Criminals In jail

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+/- support

+Support - This could potentially work to rob the different places as-well as just basing in general with Printers and bitcoins etc

-Support - We just had the Economy update happen with the changes to the bank robbery cash amount and timer and in the crate robbery etc

However saying that I think the Bank should have the most money to rob of what u said being $750,000 to be at $1,500,000 or $1,250,000 because u legit think the bank would hold most more then a crate robbery and gen store etc and make the crate robbery be worth instead of $1,000,000 of what u said make it either $500,000 or $750,000 or $820,000 and then with the gen store robbery u said of $300,000 make it $420,000 or $400,000 or $350,000 worth robbing etc then the timings of each robbery maybe up them all with a extra 1-2 Minutes maybe?

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator