SCP-999

Kao

CLASSIFIED LEVEL 2 SECURITY CLEARANCE 

PROPERTY OF KAO

LOADING***

ENTER PASSWORD***

CREDENTIALS CORRECT ACCESS GRANTED

Errors and/or safety hazards: Subject could lie about effects of 999

Question: Does SCP-999 affect people’s feelings toward other people? What do you mean by others?

Background Research: I read SCP-999’s file along with various cross testing files.

Hypothesis: When under the effects of SCP-999 the subject will have a more desirable view of me that they did before being exposed.

Association 

Test 1:

Amount of D class involved: 1

Observation:

I had apparently been the nicest member of foundation personnel to the subject so I had to punch him in the balls to make him hate me. When asked, the subject showed intentions of harming me. However, when exposed to SCP-999, when asked, while the subject didn’t have  fondness for me, they did express no longer expressing harm.

After the experiment, the subject continued to not express anger towards me.

Conclusion: 

SCP-999 can affect a person’s associations. However, further association testing would need to be conducted in order to make a thorough conclusion on SCP-999 and association.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes

Test 2:

Number of D Class: 2

Observation:

Before the experiment, subject 1 expressed disdain for me. While he had no desire to hurt me, he definitely did not like the fact I punched him in the balls. After the experiment, Subject 1 expressed more of a like for me but was more fearful of SCP-999.

Subject two showed lust towards me before the experiment. I decided not to punch him in the balls as I was more fascinated by how his opinion would change after the experiment. After the experiment, Subject 2 did not care about me and instead lusted for SCP-999. Rest assured, he will never see SCP-999 ever again.

Conclusion: 

Reactions to SCP-999 vary depending on the subjects' views of me and how they would view SCP-999. Further testing is required.

Does the result align with my hypothesis?: Inconclusive

Test 3:

Number of D Class: 1

Observation:

Before exposure, subject thought I was mean and that I punched people for no reason. After exposure, the subject didn’t care about me but loved SCP-999.

Conclusion:

SCP-999 can more beneficial influence people’s association but does not give someone a desired association.

Does the result align with my hypothesis?: Technically

END LOG

Test Log has been assigned please wait 1-3 days for your graded response. 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Final Score 6.2/10

Grammar 7/10 (Grammar is decent some spots need work)
Writing 6/10 (Some terms are less scientific but I like the test)
Design 3/10 (Base design of the forums with little color)

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)