This poll is closed to new votes

*Edited* for Poll

Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Sourg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170413383

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Like 2-3 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 16 (Approval to apply from Solomon)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum)

I want to be Promoted to be an example in the Police Department.  Let’s get to the real talk now though. I have been playing Gaminglight PoliceRP for over a year now. I started my OFC training in April 2020 when OFC training a thing. It has been a long ride through PD through Rockford the last year+. I am active on PD being on a few times a week. Being someone who has been on the server for a little while I have been in about every police situation possible. I know what to do and how to do it without breaking the rules. I strive to stay calm in situations and do the best of my ability to handle it. If I feel I did not due to the best of my ability in a situation I will think over how I could improve for the next time a similar situation happens. Also with being rank of admin I can help with Whitelists at meetings.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Sourg

11 hours ago, Killing.SKR said:

+Support
-Active
-Professional
-Trusting
-Shows Leadership

I have see you doing alot as SM, so im happy to see you join PD LC. good luck mate

Sourg have show that he is capable to get LT in PD.
he will be a good LT and hope to see more from him in the future.

badge.png

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

6 hours ago, Frish said:

+Support
-Active
-Professional
-Trusting
-Shows Leadership

I have see you doing alot as SM, so im happy to see you join PD LC. good luck mate

Sourg have show that he is capable to get LT in PD.
he will be a good LT and hope to see more from him in the future.