69th Medical corps officer application

Bub

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC RVMS SGM Bub 1234

2: Whats your timezone?: UTC +1 (The Netherlands)

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:198714062

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I like to be able to mean more for the medical corps. I am very active and love to help the other medics with problems they need help with. Ive been in the medical corps since i joined the server and i am sure that i can be a great help. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 10, when i have free time i will always be online. I am at least 3 to 8 hours a day online if not longer.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: In my free time i am always on the server. Since i live in a different timezone there arent always alot of officers online. If i am able to promote other medics in this timezone it would be more fun and challenging for them to stay on the server and battalion. I also know the rules from the medical corps well, i can help other people with their questions when needed. And i also know when people go over the boundries so i can tell them to stop before anyone gets in serious trouble. I have gained alot experience in the medbay and i can learn other medics the way of the medical corps. 

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I think i do a pretty good job at that. I know what i should and shouldnt do. I have done a couple of ground commands and that went well. I have respect for all the troopers and i wont let them do tasks they arent ready for. But when they are ready i will let them try new things.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 
Because i am always ready to learn and improve. I am dedicated to the medical corps and i am very active on the server. The most importand  rule for myself is that i make sure that other troops and medics have fun and feel safe when they are around me and in the medbay. I will command the medics in a fair way so they have some freedom in their way of playing/RPing.

I know i will do a great job as an officer. 

Edited by Bub
Made the application longer

+Support 
-Has been a NCO for over a week 
-Knows what hes doing
-Cool guy
-Easy to talk to
-Has been hella active

-I dont see why he shouldnt be a officer

GOOD LUCK BUB

• Thanks 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

9 hours ago, MC Vice Commander Razer said:

+ Support

- Well thought out application 

- Amazing leader and great medic
- Listens and hold self to high standard 

-  Is a respectable individual and great soldier 

Would like to see a bit longer of an app

• Like 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

Accepted

Congrats! You've been accepted into the Medical Corps Officer team. You will now be commissioned as a 2LT.

Speak to Medical Command (MAJ+) for your 2LT Training.

• Like 1

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic