4 members have voted

1. 1. Davis's Officer App

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? - Davis SK439

What is your current rank? - Shock CQCS MSG

How much time do you have on the server? - 4 Days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? -

I believe that I should get the commission of 2nd Lt due to the short amount of time I have been able to climb the ranks to Master Sgt. I have very ambitious changes I would like to make in the future, inside of Shock. To make these changes I will have to continue to climb up the ranks of Shock. I believe that I am a good NCO with lots of promise and can bring a lot to the Officer team. My last and final reason to make this App is due to the gap there is in command. This means more competent officers that know the rules will have to be on duty to get things done. I know I can be an officer that Shock needs.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? -

I have a clean slate with no strikes. I tell the truth as I know it. I always do my best to respect my superiors. I’m always on top of things making sure people are getting to their battle stations. I do my best to lead Shock when on ground missions amongst the Chaos on the ground. I also do my best to keep my body cam running as well to keep integrity when making arrests.(AKA Shadow play). I believe I can trust myself with this and I hope I can prove it to you.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants don't? -

I will start with what I can bring. I can bring strict integrity, promise and Professionalism. I want to figure out a more efficient way of reaching normal ST’s and the general community. I feel that by getting this commission to 2nd Lt I can begin to help make these changes as I climb the ranks. Onto my personality I would like to think that I am easy to work with and that I am a chill person. But if the need arises I can make the changes to my mood or attitude  to adapt to the situation. I am aware that I have only 4 days of total activity but I believe I can be a good officer and look forward to implementing my plans in the future. I look forward to hearing back from you in CMD

How active can you be? - I am on for most of the weekend for 7 to 8 hours of the day.

I can be on for 3 to 4 hours on weekdays.

Edited by Holyhula CanadianRangers 4th

+ Support

- Well put together application
- Good activity!
- Seems very professional and responsible
- Seems to have a good attitude and is friendly!

- Low tryout rate

Best of Luck!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

9 minutes ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+ Support

- Good activity!

- Low tryout rate

Best of Luck!

+/- support due to tryouts

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

10 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+ Support

- Good activity!

- Low tryout rate

Best of Luck!

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

• bop locked this topic