1. What’s your Ingame Name? MazuzaM

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)? STEAM_0:0:520927466

3. What is your Rank? MJ

4. What’s your time on the Server? 3 Weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Biggie Cheese 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9 

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I think I am fit for HLPR Bot Alpha Unit because Im very familiar with the server, I know all the map, SCPs, MTF Units and how to be serious when needed.
I think Im also fit for HLPR Bot because I think Im trustworthy since I held ranks such as R&D CMD, EOI Operative and I also was part of the Staff Team.
I got lots of friends here in SCPRP and for what I know I have a good reputation.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?
It doesnt say much on the SOP but If I saw CI Breaching a Keter SCP I would report immediately to MTF or say it on Teamspeak and go to a safe spot to avoid being hacked by E4/EOI or just CI

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

14 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

3. What is your Rank? MJ

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I think I am fit for HLPR Bot Alpha Unit because Im very familiar with the server, I know all the map, SCPs, MTF Units and how to be serious when needed.
I think Im also fit for HLPR Bot because I think Im trustworthy since I held ranks such as R&D CMD, EOI Operative and I also was part of the Staff Team.
I got lots of friends here in SCPRP and for what I know I have a good reputation.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?
It doesnt say much on the SOP but If I saw CI Breaching a Keter SCP I would report immediately to MTF or say it on Teamspeak and go to a safe spot to avoid being hacked by E4/EOI or just CI

btw Im level 74

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

21 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

3. What is your Rank? MJ

Changing to 1 strike smh

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer