More Material Items For Props - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Ecott

What you want to see? - Some more possible materials u can put on props in the server

Why should we add it? -  Gives u more options to choose more materials when building Bases/Shops/RP Houses & other kind of Dupes you've made

What are the advantages of having this? - Just being able to have more multiple choice of materials you can use when changing props materials and the colours of each material etc

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone can use this

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105841291&searchtext=more+materials

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

10 hours ago, Ecott said:

What you want to see? - Some more possible materials u can put on props in the server

Why should we add it? -  Gives u more options to choose more materials when building Bases/Shops/RP Houses & other kind of Dupes you've made

What are the advantages of having this? - Just being able to have more multiple choice of materials you can use when changing props materials and the colours of each material etc

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone can use this

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105841291&searchtext=more+materials

+ Support

+Support
Everyone used these when they were in the server

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

I hate that we dont have a wider range of materials. Just have concrete, wood, clearish ones, and like 4 cool ones. Having a wider arrangement of materials would be cool

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• 3 weeks later...