Mikael Scotts Officer application

Mikael Scott

What is your In Game Name? Appo

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Mikael Scott

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? About 2 weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] No offense to anyone what so ever. But I feel like the squad is getting a bit inactive. I Understand people are busy with real life, staffing and GMing.
So I want to make sure I can help out as much as possible and make sure we stay on top. Showing everyone that we're elite troopers of the ISD and that 1 of us can take down atleast 50 Rebels alone. I want more "freedom" with trainings, organizing the troops, making us be more serious and more active with the rest of the community. Doing more ID checks, more medical checkups, and just plain up more Passive RP. I want us to be respected and feared. I also want us to be the ones they come to when they need something done. An assassination, an interogation and we'll be there, ready to fullfill the order and bring justice on the ISD.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] With the rank of officer i'll have a bit more freedom to get some trainings and passive rp up and going as a NCO cant do to much without other people pointing that out. Im european as most of you should know by now which means I'll try to do more tryouts during early hours, more trainings and try to encourage more troopers to log in earlier. Because right now there isnt too many logging in when there's nothing going on, which i understand but i really want to fix that.
I have been a GM for many years on other servers so I can put together sims and trainings that doesnt feel boring and make them more fun, so people also get to enjoy themselves. 

How many strikes do you have? None.

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. I've been every single rank you can think of, 501st CO, RC CO, ARC CO, Jedi General, Grand Inq, Vader, Luke Skywalker, Maul. I've been leading and teaching since my start of Gmod and my knowledge about the lore is quite an asset if i get the chance.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? I'm pretty sure this has been stated in the other questions but my knowledge, my timezone, me beeing really really active on the server and prepare to hop on at all times as i even sit on until 4 in the morning to play with IF.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Copy that and understood. 
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

IF99 Signing out..

• Shery locked this topic