1. 1. Do you think i should be a SGT?.

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?Death

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:565312630

What is your current rank?PFC

How much time do you currently have on the server?598:16

How long have you been in Nova?11/09/21

How will you assist Nova with this rank?I will be a great help to my fellow NCOs and Officers by being on anytime I'm needed. I'm up late night and dms will always be open. I will make sure Nova will be going as smoothly as possible. I would try and get as many new Nova as i possibly can. I will also do at least 1 Tryout everyday. I am willing to assist command any way and every way I can. I will also try to be active as i can. Anytime a command member/Enlisted/NCO needs my help they can dm me anytime and i will try and get back to them as soon as i can.  I will try to help get more people into this battalion.  

Why do you want to become an NCO? The reason i would like to become a NCO  is because i would like to get More Nova to come on and be active and another reason is so I can get more People into this Battalion. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? Yes i do i am a Commander in naval Used to be a maj in Havoc

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? My purpose as a NCO is to help the enlisted and watch over them Aswell as doing Nova Tryouts 

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

big + support 

Since coming into Nova I have work vary Closely with Death acutally in a Sense you could say I have been Traning him in Nova and he's on around the Same time as me in the mornings so much so that he acutally encourages me to hope on even when I wish to be a Lazy Twat and relax during the mornings. 

- Active 

- was a Former Havoc Major 

- easy to work with

- he's shown great interest in Nova since I trained him so much so that he's been slacking off on Naval. Bounce + for me 👍 

- wants to help Nova 

- with me as new 2LT I would feel working with him as a NCO would be beneficial as he bring out the best in me. 

- he's caring to 

Overall Death for NCO makes sense to me. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

43 minutes ago, CAO Penguin said:

big + support 

Since coming into Nova I have work vary Closely with Death acutally in a Sense you could say I have been Traning him in Nova and he's on around the Same time as me in the mornings so much so that he acutally encourages me to hope on even when I wish to be a Lazy Twat and relax during the mornings. 

- Active 

- was a Former Havoc Major 

- easy to work with

- he's shown great interest in Nova since I trained him so much so that he's been slacking off on Naval. Bounce + for me 👍 

- wants to help Nova 

- with me as new 2LT I would feel working with him as a NCO would be beneficial as he bring out the best in me. 

- he's caring to 

Overall Death for NCO makes sense to me. 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Accepted!

Please speak to a 2LT+ For training!

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.