• Yes
    • No

1.Rank You are Applying For:  Captain 

2.In-Game Name:  Chad B

3.SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

4.Current Rank: Lieutenant

5.How long have you been in your current rank?:  7 weeks

6.What time zone are you in?: PST

7.How many Warns do you have?:  0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601544346

8.Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):   

Within my seven weeks of serving as a lieutenant I feel as I have been proficient and excelled in all the expectations of high command.  Making sure to be active, not only in game but on the Discord and TeamSpeak. Always being available to answer any questions and assist anyone and everyone. I consider myself mature and well mannered being able to carry myself out in a professional manner at all times regardless of the situation. I  do my best to always make the right decisions in terms of promotions and demotions. Being a command member does not make me exempt from any responsibilities, I am still sure to train OFC‘s especially at night when there are not a lot of officers on. being sure to be thorough and to complete a proper training. I have volunteered my help in past PD trainings and always try to attend as many Meetings as possible. I feel as if I’ve held this position long enough and outgrown it and I truly believe I am ready for the rank of captain. I have full confidence in myself that I can carry out the responsibilities in a way to exceed the expectations of all fellow command members thank you for your consideration

9.You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol