Nu-7 Application

Blueidk

In Game Name:  Blue
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 

STEAM_0:0:569994986

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Loneridk#8947
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 1 warn, breaking the elevator. At the time I just joined the server and acted like an idiot. I've changed and move on
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): October 29th of last year

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): Being in Nu-7 I hope to be refamiliarize myself with the server as I left for two months. I have prior experience in MTF as former E11 and Nu7 command. Recontaining SCPs and combat with CI have been areas in which I excel at. Combat wise, I'm fairly decent and have great aim as far I've been told. In terms of leadership, I've led E-11 and a few raids on CI fairly well. I know a great deal of SCPs and how to effectively recontain them. In terms of fighting GOI, I've found tactics to counter them greatly. Prior experience and discipline should qualify for this prestigious branch.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 1 month blacklist from Nu-7 due to inactivity, Note this was last year and at the time I had things limiting me from being active.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): MTF:E-11 1LT Head of recon division, Nu-7 WO. SF: D4 CS, HSU

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I understand

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): N/A

Frfr

• Toasty locked this topic