Deaths Nu7 app.

bobellen66

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:601182082
šŸ˜ž
Discord Name (freddycomin44#3029):

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately)Ā  about 2 days ago
Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):
the reason why i want to Join Nu7 is because i like the MTF unit i think they are the Unit and the branch and i feel that if i join Nu7 i could make a great impact on the Server and to the foundation cause and i know alot about the scps and how to contain them if they breach. And with me in Nu7 i will do my best to help the unit grow and to be a team player cause i think thats key for Nu7.
Ā 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were.Ā This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):Ā  CI PVT Gensec LCPL and Researcher i rank in RĀ 

"FYI" im resighing from CIĀ 

Hello Bobellen66
Please Insure your format is correct, your steam ID and discord is a bit of a mess and you forgot the last question
If you do not fix your format the application will be automatically deniedĀ 

• Like 1

šŸ”µS.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15šŸ”µ

ā€œYou need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.ā€ ā€“Ā Jim StovallĀ 

Hello Again Bobellen66Ā 
Unfortunatley you application will have to be Denied!

šŸ”µS.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15šŸ”µ

ā€œYou need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.ā€ ā€“Ā Jim StovallĀ